Dr. Pham strives to provide her patients with the best and most current dental treatments. She regularly attends continuing education courses on a variety of dental topics in order stay updated of cutting-edge developments and new techniques in dentistry.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and Behavior from UC Santa Cruz and DDS from University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry.
Dr. Pham is an active member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association and volunteers with Los Angeles Christian Health Center serving the people on skid row.
Love your teeth!
I was born and raised in South Orange County and moved up to Northern California for school. I got my Bachelor of Science in neuroscience and behavior from the University of California, Santa Cruz. (Go banana slugs!) and then went to San Francisco for my dental degree at University of the Pacific. After 10 years of moving around, I finally came back home and settled in Los Angeles. In my freetime, I’m frantically planning my wedding, watching HGTV and eating way too much ice cream.
- Favorite Quote: “We can do no great things, only small things with great love” – Mother Teresa
- Idea of how to make the world a better place: More peace, love, and flossing
- Did you know.. (Fun dental fact) The first toothbrush bristles were made from hogs, horses and badgers
- What makes you smile: Dessert
- What is your most memorable experience at the dental office? Doing dentistry overseas with no power and no running water!
- How were you able to help patient out the most? Taking out an infected tooth on a sweet 101 yr old patient, she came in with pain and left with a big smile, ready to eat again!