“She is intellectual and gifted. She is whatever she wants to be, a little bit of everything. She leaves trails of glitters and laughs without fear of the future.”
I love collecting stamps and visas on my two passports and live for the moments I can’t put into words.
Growing up from a third world country, my family would always tell me that education is everything. They constantly reminded me about the value of education but never insisted on excellence in academics. The recognition and awards were merely just icing on the cake. So I listened and earned all my degrees from the top universities in the Philippines. I only dreamt of going to one but I went to all three! (UST, UP Diliman, and Ateneo Grad School of Business)
I eat social media for breakfast and dream of SEO every night!
- Favorite Quote: Find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Idea of how to make the world a better place: Spreading joy one smile at a time
- Did you know.. (Fun dental fact): Smiles are contagious! Go forth and contaminate as many people as you can.
- What makes you smile: CHEESE! Concert/flight tickets, and Ashton Kutcher!
- What is your most memorable experience at the dental office? When two of my younger sisters were getting braces, our dentist told me I didn’t need one but I thought it was unfair (I am the eldest!) so I went to see another dentist that told me I actually needed one! Hah!
- How were you able to help patient out the most? I always try my best to accommodate emergency patients. If I see a full schedule, I try to convince Doctor to squeeze them in (Kudos to her!). I always ensure they get the best care possible. Besides, people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.