“Not only she will take care of your gums, but we guarantee she’ll make your visit very entertaining too!”
If you want to be able to eat that yummy nursing home food when you’re 100 – you need to take care of your gums.
I grew up in Pennsylvania but have lived in LA for 13 yrs. My first degree was in Art Education. After many years in retail management, I realized my energies could be better spent and went back to school for dental hygiene. Best decision I ever made. I can truly say I love my job.
- Favorite Quote: she believed she could – so she did.
- Idea of how to make the world a better place: when I invent clear coffee – no one will have to worry about stain on their teeth.
- Did you know.. (Fun dental fact): the sexiest curve on your body is your smile.
- What makes you smile: Any and every animal
- What is your most memorable experience at the dental office? Everytime Dr. Lontoc doesn’t have something to do, she looks like a deer in headlights
- How were you able to help patient out the most? Turning a phobic patient into someone who is now comfortable coming to the dental office